The chapel of San Carlo
The chapel of San Carlo is located on the side of the House of the Friars, between the lobby of the parish Church and the cemetery wall, of which marks the north-west corner. The chapel is visible, through the porch, even from the main access north to the church square.
Its name come from San Carlo Borromeo and was frescoed by the painter Giovanni Valtorta in 1866.
Inside, in the middle, we find a fresco, representing Our Lady of Graces, surrounded by San Gaudenzio, Santa Rosalia, San Giuseppe and San Carlo Borromeo.
Il Complesso monumentale Piazza della Chiesa
The monumental Church Square in Malesco includes all the following civil and religious buildings: